1) What inspired you to start your organisation?
2) What are the challenges you face?
3) What does a typical day look like for visitors and volunteers?
4) What animals are you caring for right now?
5) In what state would you like the organisation to be in, in 10 years time?
6) What has been your most rewarding outcome since starting?
As you can see International Primate Rescue is a very special place, it has people from all over the world working together to make a better life for all types of Primates.. In these cynical times, places like this need all the help they can get.
To find out more about International Primate Rescue and how you can volunteer with monkeys there please visit their website: IPR Website
If you would like to see more volunteering opportunities in South Africa then please click here: Volunteering in South Africa