5 minutes with: Casa De Las Olas
This weeks responsible travel interview is with an award-winning eco-friendly b&b in Tulum, Mexico. From the architecture to the toiletries in their bathrooms, the team at Casa De Las Olas have made sure that every decision they make has as little impact on the environment as possible.
1. Congratulations on winning a World Responsible Tourism Award. What was your reaction when you won?
2. What inspired you to start your business?
3. Why did you choose to go down the responsible travel route?
4. What is your one tip for someone who wants to travel more responsibly?
5. What has been your most rewarding outcome from choosing to practice responsible travel?
How good we feel inside for the way we operate & the great people that we have hosted and created friendships with that support our beliefs.
If you are heading to Tulum, Mexico you can book to stay at Casa De Las Olas here: Book my stay.
Tulum is our favourite place in the Yucatan area of Mexico and we highly recommend a visit. Please support places like Casa De Las Olas by staying with them during your visit.
Do you know of a responsible tourism business or charity that deserves be highlighted on our 5 minute series? Let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
P.S. Most responsible travellers who read our blog sign up for regular updates. You can join them by filling in the orange box below.
* All photos by Casa De Las Olas