Volunteer on a biodynamic farm in Norway
Organisation: BJØRKHAUGEN BIODYNAMIC FARM
Location: Øverskottveien, 7105 Stadsbygd, Norway
Website: Volunteer on a farm in Norway
We are looking for people who are interested to spend some time with us on the farm. There are plenty of things to do and it is very important to be able to enjoy working and learning new things.
The types of work vary depending on the season of the year.
Some of the activities are:
- milking, feeding the cows and horses and mucking out in the cow stable
- pasture work (making and repairing fences, ecological weed control)
- garden work (preparing the garden beds, planting out, weeding, harvesting)
- application of biodynamic preparations in the garden and on the compost
- berry picking
- building work
- forest work, making firewood
- bread baking, food processing
To those working with us we can provide organic/biodynamic food, mostly from own production, and simple accommodation but no additional payment, apart from food and accommodation, because most of our work goes to produce what we ourselves use and need (food, firewood…).
To find out more, please contact us on our website above.